Friday 24 February 2012

Announcing 'The Fantabulous Fridays A-Z' on Scribble City Central


THE FANTABULOUS FRIDAYS A - Z IS  COMING TO SCRIBBLE CITY CENTRAL NEXT WEEK!

I've been itching to make that announcement since the beginning of the year - and now, at last, I can.

Q: But what on earth IS The Fantabulous Fridays A - Z?

A: Following on from the success of 2010's Mythic Friday Interviews, 43 Fantastically Fabulous Children's and YA authors will be visiting Scribble City Central (one every Friday from now till the end of December), to talk about a favourite mythical beast or being, in alphabetical order from A for Airavata right through to Z for Zephyros. When it's finished, there'll be an amazing online mythological reference resource full of interesting titbits of wisdom to dip into - forever. 

I can't WAIT to introduce all those lovely writers and their fascinatingly beastly choices to you - there are some very special surprises in store, as well as a few prizes and goodies to win. So keep an eye out here and on Twitter at #FantabFri for the first in the series next week, coming from award-winning novelist Sita Brahmachari

See you then!

5 comments:

catdownunder said...

Oh, brushing my fur, straightening my whiskers, curling my tail in the purroper fashion. Paws? Clean. Right. I am ready to listen. This sound furrascinating!

Lucy Coats said...

Thank you, Cat. I do hope so. I've just had Sita's copy, and it's AMAZING!

Unknown said...

So looking forward to reading the new series! I'll make sure I keep a bone nearby to gnaw on excitedely as I read. As Cat says, this sounds furrascinating! :-)

Juliet said...

Sounds exciting! I loved your previous series.

Nicola Morgan said...

Ooooh, I don't know when you redid your blog but I LOVE it!!

And am looking forward to the Fantabulous series. xx

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison